Eating healthy is vitally important for weight loss, because otherwise it undermines your exercise efforts. I’ve lost over 3 stones largely due to eating healthy. I don’t go to the gym, I just go walking. I’ve kept the weight off for over 12 months now, so I’m doing something right. You can do it too!
Here are the ingredients…
- Saute the garlic and sliced chorizo in the olive oil
- Add chopped onions and whole or sliced cherry tomatoes, chillies and pre boiled sliced potatoes.
- Add salt, pepper and fresh or dried parsley.
- Then add the mixture into the baking dish with the fish.
Season the fish with salt.
- Bake in the pre heated oven 200°C for about 30minutes or until the fish is fully cooked.